Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Happy Day!!!!


Click on picture for BIGGER smiles :)

OH HAPPY DAY!!!! 
Earlier this week, Karen Wistrom sent me these pictures along with the good news that all 99 kids at Kind Hearts received their new shoes!  Woo!! Hoo!!  She wrote a very sweet blog post about how important this is to these kids.  You can read about it here.  Again, thank you soooo much to EVERYBODY who purchased a necklace and shared my blog!

Today, I got yet another amazing surprise!!!
  My Mimi's cousin Steve, and his wife Lola, sent an extremely gracious donation to Little Goody 2-Shoes. 
Thank you Steve and Lola! 
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!

I am delighted to say that together we have raised enough money to buy awesome new shoes for 93 of the kids at the Kombolcha care point in Ethiopia!  There are still 94 kids at this care point that I would love to  bless with new shoes.  $18 will buy a good sturdy pair of shoes.  As always, 100% of your bottle cap necklace purchase is donated to a special shoe fund at Children's HopeChest.



Peace...Love...Do Good!!!
Sami
311 Pairs of Shoes

BTW:  It's always nice to share!!!  Share my blog with your friends and family, on your blog, and on Facebook to help me spread the word!!!



15 comments:

  1. I'm new to your site and just wanted to say I think you're awesome! I love your heart to help people in need and I think your necklace designs are so creative. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Idaho Falls!! We are also adopting from Ethiopia and are waiting for a referral. I am so proud of the great things you are doing. I am so happy to be a part of it and will be posting this link of my Facebook and blog! Can't wait to see all the great things to some!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samantha! I love your creative ideas! My friend bought one of your necklaces for me and i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in tears, praising God for girls like you! God has given you a great gift and I encourage you to KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

    God Bless You!

    Amy Farrell
    Spokane, WA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha - you are awesome! So creative and talented! We're so proud to be friends. I posted your info on facebook.

    Sending love to you and your family.

    Anne, Todd, Patrick and Sean
    De Pere, WI

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a god given talent of helping others Samantha! You are Awesome!
    ~Lexi (Wisconsin)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute post, look at the happiness these kids have. We all should learn from them about how to cherish little moments. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete