Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bunches of Bottle Caps

Wow!! Today has been busy, crazy, and fun! During my first day selling my necklaces through my blog, I have sold 40 necklaces!! That's $200!! That's 11 new pairs of shoes!!
Some of the necklaces were sold to my friends at gymnastics. Some were sold to other AWAA families. Most were sold to people I don't even know! Thank you to everyone who purchased a necklace. It makes me happy to know that 11 kids will have new shoes.

Peace...Love...Do Good :)
Sami
(17 pairs of shoes)

2 comments:

  1. I just purchased a few. What you are doing is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found out about your page from Michelle at Life a Bit Sweeter. What a wonderful girl you are!! I want you to know that you are amazing, special, inspirational, beautiful-- you are reflecting the heart of Jesus! Everyone should be doing it, but so few do. You are a truly an inspiration to your generation and mine! You are doing work that matters and affecting people one two continents. Keep up the amazing work. Never lose sight of what matters. Be a salty light in this world.

    Melissa
    http://thelemanskis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete